Private Investigator Job at Insight Service Group, ISG – 3.3 in Springfield, MO
We area national investigative and medical management services firm specializing in cost containment and anti-fraud related services. We are currently seeking individuals for part time surveillance and field investigative positions. The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, have good problem solving skills and be team oriented. Candidate must be able to work independently, have strong time management skills, and have strong communication skills. Flexible hours are a must, to include: early mornings, weekday, weekend, and evening hours. Criminal Justice Degree preferred, but not required. Candidates must have the following: –
- A reliable vehicle.
- Worker’s Compensation, Auto Accident, or similar surveillance experience.
- A cell phone; to be in contact with a case manager while on surveillance.
- A digital video camera, date and time stamp software with the ability to upload video.
- Be proficient using Word and ability to write detailed reports.
- Cases will be assigned on a Per Diem basis.
- Ability and willingness to travel as necessary.
We are looking for candidates to be employees not sub-contractors.
ISG is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) as well as a certified Minority Business Employer (MBE)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Private Investigator: 1 year (Required)
- SIU: 1 year (Preferred)
- Surveillance: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Insight Service Group, ISG – 3.3
Company Location: Springfield, MO