Pro Loader Full Time Job at Rona in Brampton, ON
The shipping team member’s main priority is to create an overall positive customer experience by ensuring that the right products are being delivered to customers in a timely fashion.
- Build product orders for delivery,
- Verify customer invoices to ensure accuracy,
- Load delivery trucks with correct product in the proper sequence.
- Target the PRO customers and demonstrate an interest in helping them
- Be a comprehensive listener to their needs and opportunities
- Help locate, choose, transport and load merchandise for customers
- Occasional Task: Prepare Web orders for PRO, help with targeted customer calls and collaborate in preparation of PRO events.
- Respect the store politics and procedures concerning prevention and health and safety at work.
### Job Requirements
THE QUALIFICATIONS WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You love helping others and serving your community
- You enjoy working outdoors
- Previous forklift experience is required
- You work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
### Work Conditions
Work schedule is from Monday to Friday, 6am – 2:30pm, not exclusively. You may be required to work according to a schedule that is defined by sales needs and PRO traffic. Your schedule may be modified as defined by store needs.
Requests to be scheduled for a specific day will require prior notification and the approval of your supervisor.
The work schedule is 40 hours
What are you waiting for? Join a Canadian leader headquartered in Brampton, ON, and be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities
Company Location: Brampton, ON