Process Engineer Jobs in UK at SRG
Title: Process Engineer
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Electronics
Chemical Process Engineer – Pharmaceutical Manufacturer – South Scotland
Are you an experienced contract Process Engineer, with project experience and knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry? Give me a call ASAP.
This is an exciting contract opportunity with a well know pharmaceutical company in Scotland. They are in need of chemical engineering support on a number of their projects, more specifically new plant installations amongst others. It would be an initial 6 month contract, with the ideal candidate being an experienced contract chemical process engineer with cGMP knowledge.
Ideal experience and skills:
* Degree qualified Chemical / Process engineer
* Relevant pharmacutical experience in a project role
* Experience with new plant installations is ideal
* Proven experience in mass and energy balances, experience developing scopes for projects and experience in preparation of FEEDs
* Experience with Hazard studies, pressure relief, hazardous area classification preferred
* At least 5 years’ experience of chemical plant, unit operations, process improvement and knowledge of service providing equipment.
* Good planning / organising and technical/professional abilities.
To find out more information please contact Alex Eager on the following