Product Leader Job at BW Integrated Systems – in Puiseux-Pontoise (95)
Synerlink is a global filling machine manufacturer, leading in the supply of in-line filling technology for rigid packaging solutions in the dairy, food and beverage markets. We design and manufacture state-of-the-art integrated Fill-Seal (FS) and Form-Fill-Seal (FFS) lines for bottles and cups, with a strong focus on hygiene, flexibility, ergonomic design and groundbreaking innovations.
A Barry-Wehmiller packaging company, we are a powerful combination of six brands that have more than 50 years of experience in machinery design, production and service. Our 550 team members are extremely proud of this history. Their work and commitment only enhance the tremendous depth of experience Synerlink has accumulated over the years.
We are a filling machine manufacturer dedicated to providing our solutions to a range of customers that include large international businesses, as well as local independent food producers. The same care, professionalism and performance ambition is given to all our clients. We operate globally and continually support customers in more than 60 countries on five continents, as we have for the last 40 years.
Synerlink is one of five companies represented in Barry-Wehmiller Packaging Systems, a $700+ million business with 37 locations and more than 3,000 team members in nine countries around the world. Through BW Packaging Systems, customers can find more than just a single machine. They can leverage and combine the primary packaging, labeling and end-of-line packaging systems offered by the different Barry-Wehmiller packaging companies: Accraply, BW Flexible Systems, BW Flexible Systems, BW Integrated Systems and Pneumatic Scale Angelus.
More information available at https://www.synerlink.com/
To develop its Strategic Marketing team on the Products side, Synerlink recruits for its company in Puiseux an:
Marketing Product Leader
– Define, in collaboration with other Marketing & Engineering functions, the company Products Innovation Roadmap
– Define, with the help of other Marketing, Sales & Engineering functions, the Product Value Proposition in the current (and future) company product portfolio.
– Analyse, with the help of other Marketing, Sales & Engineering functions, the competition trough a detailed Products Benchmark & Gap Analysis, in the FFS & FS technology scope
– Define, with the help of other Marketing, Sales & Engineering functions, a Price value map for main competitors’ products
– Be responsible of the current products’ promotional programs (Marketing Playbook)
– Support development of Battlecards for main competitors’ products
– Support development of Brand strategy.
– Collaborate in the Product Positioning, Product Training and other Sales Support, Intelligence & Communication projects
– Participate in Barry Wehmiller Products processes & events, helping to align current and future processes
– Support in generating new opportunity leads & in building commercial proposals
– Keep regular contacts with Synerlink head office and plants in France, Spain and Brazil to collect information about equipment and solutions
– Report all his activities regularly to the Marketing Director
– Develop objectives, strategies and action plans to improve each Products short and long-term sales, profitability and efficiency in each geographical market
– Based in the Synerlink office in Puiseux
– Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or Food Engineering.
– Project management, experience in Packaging industry and MBA as a plus
– Min. 5 years of experience in the Product Management in B2B
– Proficient in French and English. Other foreign languages as plus
– Willing to travel up to 25% of his working time for customers meetings, exhibitions, marketing research, etc
– A self-motivated team player with excellent strategic vision, leadership and planning skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: 55,000.00€ – 70,000.00€ per year
Company: BW Integrated Systems –
Company Location: Puiseux-Pontoise (95)