Product Management Intern Job at Lunaphore Technologies in Lausanne, VD
Percentage Full time 100% Part-time: %
Starting date ASAP or to be determined
Location Lunaphore Technologies SA, EPFL Innovation Park, building A,
CH-1015 Lausanne (VD)
Lunaphore Technologies is a young start-up active in the medtech field developing a
product based on a microfluidic technology to analyze tissue samples for cancer
research and diagnostics. Lunaphore is seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our
team and contribute directly to the development and growth of the company.
We are looking for an intern to provide support to the Product Manager for product
launch related activities. Working at the interface of R&D and marketing, the intern will
need excellent understanding of the techniques and applications, and is ready to join a
hard-working team, passionate about taking Lunaphore to the next-level.
This position reports to the Product Manager. The intern will:
- Support the Product Manager in product-related activities, such as preparation
and maintenance of the material required for releases and product launches
(User manuals, training material,…):
o Update of documents
o Coordinate language translations of product material
o Help in coordinating activities between R&D and marketing for documents
o Propose improvements of such documents
- Support the Product Manager in maintaining and implementing product
- Perform Market Research for current and next generation applications and
- Reporting to the direct manager.
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor or higher degree in biomedical engineering or
biomedical sciences or similar field.
- Knowledge about immunohistochemistry is a strong plus.
- Fluency in oral and written English is a must. Additional language skills including
French, German and Italian are a strong plus.
Required soft skills
- You demonstrate good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to adapt in a constantly changing environment.
- You like interacting with people, bring advice and solutions to them.
- You have the ability to collaborate with others by working in a team, share
information with peers and managers in an efficient manner.
- A multidisciplinary industrial project within a young and strongly growing hightech startup.
- An international working environment with high level of diversity and strong
- A highly interactive team with strong personal and technical qualities.
If you are interested, please send your application (CV + cover letter and any additional
supporting document) electronically to: [email protected]
Company: Lunaphore Technologies
Company Location: Lausanne, VD