Product Manager – Background Checks Job at Paycom in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in MIS or related field, and 4 years of experience in a technical role related to Product Management or role within the industry directly related to specific product module, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Subject matter expertise in the particular product or market and knows how to develop solutions for this market. Subject matter expertise should include specific industry or technical knowledge
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- The ability to bridge communication gaps between groups that communicate differently and might have varying goals and deadlines.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with development teams is especially important
- Ability to solve difficult problems and provide a fresh perspective using existing solutions
- Ability to work independently while receiving minimal guidance
- Ability to be flexible and manage change
- Ability to manage multiple tasks while maintaining organization and timely completion of projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work across all levels of an organization
- Customer Service, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and Change, Technical Competence
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department.
Company Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73103