Production Clerk Job at Exela Technologies Inc. – in Chico, CA
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES include the following. In this position, either directly or through others, the incumbent will:
- Prepare documents according to job instructions per each client’s specifications.
- Prepping documents may include; alphabetizing, putting documents in numerical order and/or date order, removing staples, etc.
- Ability to identify different document types.
- Follow instructions and communicate with supervisor or trainer when appropriate to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Maintain a record of completed work.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of client information per client guidelines.
- Maintain levels of productivity and quality based on department standards.
Additional responsibilities and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Minimal requirements for education, knowledge and experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to use personal computer.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Good time management skills.
Responsible for preparing and scanning a variety of customer documents. This includes the tasks of arranging documents in prescribed order and format, inserting targets at customer request and repairing documents as needed. Scans documents on a variety of scanning equipment including microfilming cameras. Verifies input data to ensure accuracy of completed work, scans and edits work for errors during processing.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS: This position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work schedule generally consists of 40 hours per week, which may include on-call status, evenings, and/or weekends.
- May be required to spend long periods of time sitting with close visual acuity to personal computer.
- High levels of repetitive motion on a daily basis
- Ability to lift 20 – 50 pound containers.
This position description has been prepared to assist in defining job responsibilities, physical demands, working conditions and skills needed. It is not intended as a complete list of job duties, responsibilities and/or essential functions. This description is not intended to limit or modify the right of any supervisor to assign, direct and control the work of employees under their supervision. SOURCECORP retains and reserves any or all rights to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
Company: Exela Technologies Inc. –
Company Location: Chico, CA