Production Employee Sheet Metal Job at Econox bv in Eindhoven
What are you going to do?
As a production employee you are responsible for the manufacturing and assembling of products from different materials. You think along with your colleagues and ensure that the production time is used as effectively as possible. This leads to an optimal cooperation and the creation of high-quality products.
How are you going to do that?
- You manufacture a big variety of products, using various machines
- You check the production order to determine the type of work and the order of work that is needed.
- You check your work both during the process and after completion of the product.
- You always make sure that your tools and workspace are clean, because order and tidiness are of paramount importance to you.
- You ensure that you always follow business protocols and procedures about cleanliness, safety and health.
- You ensure a good transfer of work.
What could your day look like?
Your planning for today is ready, and you start the day in the canteen with a cup of coffee and a chat with your colleagues. You are curious to find out what work is planned for you today! At 7:30 you will be ready at your workplace in our well-arranged production hall. Various chimneys must be made today and you will be instructed to assemble the semi-finished products, which have already been prepared by your colleagues, based on drawings. You notice that the method stated in the instruction is not really efficient and you submit your idea to shorten the production time. The Foreman finds it a perfect idea and will revise the work instruction! When you have assembled all the parts you pack the products together, so that they can be painted.
After the break you start with a new production order and you’ll be using the CNC plasma cutter for this order. What a nice change! At the end of the day you check your workplace for cleanliness for the last time. The day has flown by and tomorrow you will start a new day full of variety!
- You have a passion for technology and show this to your colleagues
- You have experience in a technical position
- You combine quantity with quality
- You are motivated and enthusiastic
- You have good social skills and enjoy working in a team
- You work independently and accurately
We offer you the opportunity to be part of our “family”. Your working week is different every time. You get enough challenge and freedom and you regularly forget that it is your “job”. We offer an excellent salary that matches your experience and position and also offer you the space for further growth in your career. You can decide for yourself about your development with the help of education and training. The company offers excellent primary and secondary employment conditions such as 24 vacation days and 13 ATV days based on full-time employment. In addition, a profit-sharing scheme is in force.
Who are we?
Econox is a fast growing company with a pleasant team of motivated and enthusiastic professionals with the ambition to deliver top performances together with which we make our customers happy. We are a progressive manufacturer and supplier of air treatment, ventilation and flue gas discharge products. In addition to its own production, Econox also represents a number of international quality brands. Econox now offers its extensive range in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany and has national and international ambitions. Econox has around 50 employees and had acquired an important position in the market together with sister companies Innovent Luchttechniek, Ventilatiehand and Luftungsland GmbH and is ready for the next step.
Are you as enthusiastic about this vacancy as we are? Apply now, we’re looking forward to your message!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- production work: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Econox bv
Company Location: Eindhoven