Production Operator Job in Gympie QLD at Nestle –
At our Gympie Factory, we produce our iconic coffee brands NESCAFE and INTERNATIONAL ROAST. The factory processes green coffee beans to produce coffee powder and grinds through three distinct processes of roasting, mixing and grinding to specific recipes.
This is a temporary full-time position for an initial 6-month term as a Manufacturing Operator, working rotating 12-hour day/night shifts of 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off. Reporting to the Manufacturing Shift Manager, you will work as part of a dynamic team of 7 Manufacturing Operators to deliver the Manufacturing Plan on time and in compliance with safety, quality and reliability requirements.
- Ability to work Day/Night, 12-hour rotating shifts, 2 days on, 2 nights on, 4 days off.
- Good level of physical fitness
- Ability to go up and down several flights of stairs
- Lift up to 25 kg from floor to waist
- Tolerance to working in a hot and noisy environment
- No restrictions for bending and twisting movements
- Capacity to operate high-risk machinery
- Good mechanical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Sound computing skills
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Previous manufacturing, processing, or engineering experience
- Experience in computer applications SAP and Citect
- Understanding of Occupational Health and Safety and Quality standards
- Current forklift, front end loader licences
The position will close as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Nestlé Gympie site has a drug & alcohol testing policy and applicants will be required to pass pre-employment medical checks as a condition of appointment to this role.
Applicants must have current right to work in Australia.
About the Company
Company: Nestle –
Company Location: Gympie QLD