Production Operator Job at IKO Industries Ltd. – in Calgary, AB
- Adhere to safety policies, programs, procedures
- Complete health & safety pre-start checklists
- Ensure product being produced meets established quality specifications
- Document quality checks at regular intervals
- Operate manufacturing equipment in accordance with established operating procedures
- Operate counterbalance, propane-powered forklift
- Document production numbers, items contributing to down-time (using computerized system called PRODAC, as well as hand-written production reports)
- General housekeeping duties
- Additional duties as assigned by Supervisory staff
- Experience in heavy-industrial manufacturing, construction, or similar industry preferred
- Minimum 1 year of counter-balance forklift operating experience (Recommended)
- Comfortable with working in a dusty environment
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Ability to safely perform heavy lifting up to 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Comfortable with standing for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work at heights and in confined spaces
Starting wage for the position is $25.25/Hour with potential for further increases.
Full Benefits package and company matching RRSP plan available after the employee successfully completes the probationary period.
To apply for this position, please submit a formal application via the IKO Career website or Indeed . We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use, and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. Iko Industries Ltd. respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.
Benefits of Employment: IKO recognizes that its success is due to the strength of its employees. A primary goal of IKO is to promote individual employee’s sense of accomplishment and contribution so that employees enjoy their association with IKO. The Company invests in its employees so that they are the most knowledgeable in the industry, and undertakes great efforts to nurture loyalty to, and teamwork at, IKO. We are pleased to offer competitive compensation, health care, a progressive and challenging workplace and a commitment to teamwork and integrity.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment: IKO Industries Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. IKO Industries Ltd. encourages and welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Company: IKO Industries Ltd. –
Company Location: Calgary, AB