Production Worker- 1st Shift Job at Kiolbassa Provision Co – in San Antonio, TX
Full-timeEstimated: $19,000 – $27,000 a year4 hours ago
Full Job Description
The Production Worker is responsible for proper production flow by producing, handling and packaging high quality meats and sausages, resulting in an acceptable finished product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support and demonstrate company vision, mission, values, and strategy:
- Model Integrity, Commitment, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement.
- Demonstrate a teamwork attitude by respecting, and supporting other team members.
- Provide customer service by listening and communicating effectively.
- Responsible for following good manufacturing processes in kitchen and packaging areas.
- Ensure and maintain work area floors are free from debris such as meat, blood, wood, etc.
- Ensure daily productivity is completed efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Placing sausage links in Multivac Packer.
- Move and navigate empty and full trolleys throughout the production area.
- Remove product from sticks and into sausage cutter; place sausage links in a Multivac packer.
- Identify sausage that is out of specifications and place in rework bin.
- Can be possibly rotated to different areas in the packaging department, which may include cutter, before shrink tunnel, metal detector, by pass label area, peeler
machine, and peeler table.
- Other duties as assigned.
Safety & Quality:
- Ensure compliance with regulations, company policies, and procedures related to team member safety, and quality programs.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in related field.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Company: Kiolbassa Provision Co –
Company Location: San Antonio, TX