Production Worker (Full-time / Daytime / Nighttime) Job at Natco Foods Limited in Buckingham
Natco Foods is an earth-loving food business based in Buckingham and Hayes. We have a wide portfolio of ambient foods ranging from herbs and spices to pulses, grains, nuts, canned products, pickles, chutneys, poppadoms, and we mill our own gram flour. An integral part of an international company spanning continents, Natco has more than 50 years’ experience in supplying the ingredients required for flavoursome and healthy meals. We supply most major UK supermarkets, both under private and own label categories.
With the COVID-19 situation evolving every day, and the unprecedented high demand, we are recruiting a number of full-time Production workers for our site in Buckingham (MK18). You will play a key role in helping the company meet the nation’s food requirements, and helping our customers get what they need during these challenging times.
Basic duties include but are not limited to:
- Setting up and operating food processing equipment and/or packaging machines to a set target
- Participate in production operations ensuring quality and food safety of all products making sure factory is clean, safe and in good condition
- Inspecting the finished product and ensure that they meet the company requirements / specifications
- Completing Production paperwork accurately and on time
- Inspecting products to ensure that they are within specification and of high quality (cross-contamination, foreign bodies, dust, metal, signs of infestation)
- Ensuring all packs produced are presentable, properly sealed with no leaks, correctly coded as detailed in the product specification
- Inspect and maintain equipment, reporting any faults or wear and tear
- Undertake any other duties as assigned by the Production and Warehouse departments.
- Ensuring compliance and implementation of the Company’s Health & Safety and Food Hygiene policies
- Maintaining good housekeeping disciplines, cleanliness of production area and implement a clean as you go procedure.
What’s in it for you?
- Good PAYE hourly rates offered (dependent on position and experience); paid on a weekly basis
- Full-time positions (40 hours a week), working various day-time shift patterns between the hours of 6:00am to 6:00pm, and various night-time shift patterns between the hours of 6:00pm to 6:00am (although some flexibility may be required outside of these hours depending on the business requirements).
- Night-shift and weekend allowances when and where applicable
- The ability to work at the hub of an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send a full CV and covering letter detailing why you believe you are suitable for the position, to Geerththanan “Gee” Logeswaran (HR Officer). We regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Natco Foods.
No agencies or recruitment support sought at present.
**please see our Applicant Privacy Notice on our Indeed Profile Page**
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £8.72 to £9.00 /hour
- Buckingham MK18 (Preferred)
Company: Natco Foods Limited
Company Location: Buckingham