Programme Support Officer Job in Remote at NHS Employers –
This role provides effective administrative and programme infrastructure support to the All Wales NHS Chief Executives Peer Group Programme coordinated by the Welsh NHS Confederation. You will be working as part of a small team to help achieve strategic and business objectives of the Programme by supporting a number of the NHS Wales Executive Peer Groups, such as Medical Directors or Directors of Digital.
Reporting to the Engagement Manager (the Programme Team lead) the post holder will be responsible for
- the infrastructure and delivery of administration and clerical support including liaising closely with Executive Directors of NHS Wales organisations,
- corresponding with stakeholder
- planning and managing internal and external meetings;
- acting as a point of contact for Programme queries.
The role is integral to the successful functioning of a Peer Group and to connecting the cross-organisation workstreams.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- strong organisational, project management and administrative skills, with excellent attention to detail excellent and interpersonal skills
- experienced in providing support to senior executives of organisations
- experienced at working to deadlines and the ability to multi-task
- skilled in clear and concise writing.
As part of our diverse recruitment practice, we use blind applications. The only information available to the shortlisting panel will section one of the application form.
Please download the job description found on our website and click apply.
Application deadline: 11th December 2022
Interview date: 19th December 2022
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £29,570.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Sick pay
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: NHS Employers –
Company Location: Remote