Project Analyst – CEO Office Job at Loveholidays in West London
The CEO’s most precious commodity is time and the Project Analyst role gives it back, allowing them to scale.
This is not an EA, PA or Administrator position.
You want a role that acts as a facilitator of the CEO’s priorities; with the ability to work with a variety of teams, using your broad skill-set and flexibility to work intelligently on ad-hoc projects. You love working at speed and in this role, that will be your greatest asset.
You have most probably gained your recent experience in a PMO Analyst or Consultancy Internship role — and whilst you will have deep exposure to certain aspects of business, you can work cross-functionally.
Does this sound of interest? If so, then read on for more details.
Project Analyst – CEO Office Responsibilities:
- Project Management – tracks high priority initiatives; communicates initiative status, pulling in other executives or team members as necessary; connects project teams that require input from multiple areas within the company.
- Strategic Initiatives – takes on ad-hoc projects (eg, supporting key initiatives or closing operational gaps); defines and researches new ideas and business opportunities; provides decision support through data gathering, information analysing, and presenting considerations to relevant stakeholders.
- Financial – may contribute to the preparation of the budget (for example, helping department heads prepare their budget materials for presentation to the CEO); may contribute to board meeting preparation and creation of materials; may support ad-hoc investment projects
- Communications & PR – support external and internal comms; preparation of drafts or presentations; vet speaking opportunities and interview requests.
- Exec Support – serves as trusted support to the executive; manages critical relationships on behalf of the executive; assesses enquiries directed to the executive and determining the proper course of action.
- Administrative – may be asked to schedule high priority meetings; track meeting follow-ups; maintains a inventory of important contact information;
Project Analyst – CEO Office Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in a Business or Technology subject;
- Industry Experience within Technology and/or Start-up;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to analyse and draw insights from business data, including an understanding of corporate finance, accounting and statistics;
- High emotional intelligence;
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills;
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to track multiple projects or priorities;
- A strong ‘can-do attitude’ with the ability to quickly find solutions to a diverse range of tasks;
- Adaptable, with the ability to identify gaps and either fill them or find someone to bridge those gaps;
- Comfortable with constructive conflict and an acute understanding of when to share opinions.
Working for loveholidays means you are eligible for discounted holidays for you plus your family and friends. You also have access to free hot drinks, fresh fruit, cakes and snacks. You will also get involved with monthly social events, seasonal parties and will receive full induction training in your first weeks.
Location: Exec Office – West London
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Company Location: West London