Project Manager Job at FIS Global in Paris (75)
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Business Administration
Travel Percentage :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS’ Insurance Business provides mission-critical software and services to institutions in virtually every segment of the insurance services industry across the Globe. Within the Institutional & Wholesale Division, our team members located across the globe, focus on supporting the Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Property & Casualty Insurance, and Pension or Retirement Product marketplaces.
The Professional Services team offer consulting and project services to our clients, implementing our software to meet our clients’ goals. We are seeking a Project Manager to join the Professional Services team and manage Projects in the EMEA region. The position will be based in our Paris office.
What you will be doing
As a Project Manager you will plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation through to delivery. You will coordinate activities and tasks among the project team members, other internal departments and the client to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope.
- Manages project initiation activities including identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, necessary contacts and access to existing information as needed
- Develops, defines and executes project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables
- Interacts with product development, sales, client relationship teams, technology solutions, service delivery and/or other cross-functional teams
- Identifies needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles
- Assigns and monitors work of project team providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients or field-based employees on technical matters as needed
- Manages project risks, issues/problems and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope and quality are achieved. Assists with problem resolution or risk mitigation as needed
- Conducts project closure activities to formalize and communicate the project acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement
What you bring:
- Proven experience as a Project Manager within large commercial organisations
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise in Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Prince, PMP, PMI etc.)
- Proven client facing experience, excellent communication and presentation skills
- flexibility to travel to client sites (circa 20%)
- Fluency in French & English
Added bonus if you have:
- Project Management Experience within Insurance, financial services or financial technology industries
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A broad range of professional education and personal development opportunities
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
Company: FIS Global
Company Location: Paris (75)