Project Manager Job at Thunderfoot – in Remote
Thunderfoot is a digital marketing and creative agency built by an integrated and international team of content creators, strategists, designers, and developers. We help organizations reimagine and deliver their most ambitious digital projects and initiatives.
Acting as an extension of your team, we craft exceptional online experiences, content, and marketing strategies for brands around the world. We take our clients’ challenges personally and do the hard, human work required to produce creative solutions that get results.
Thunderfoot is looking for an exceptional individual to join our Project Management team!
We are looking for an extremely detail-oriented, communicative, and proactive Project and Account Manager to join our growing Digital Agency. If you are passionate about keeping large projects organized, creative problem solving, and building long-term relationships with team members and clients, this could be the perfect role for you.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the successful delivery of work for a book of accounts from the moment we kick off each project.
- Process and delegate deliverables and tasks to editorial, design, web and digital marketing teams.
- Create easily digestible, organized project plans and trackers, then keep them updated on a rolling basis.
- Deliver all work on time — or work with clients and internal team members to negotiate new deadlines.
- Source client inputs, feedback, and approvals on deliverables.
- QA all deliverables to ensure adherence to client objectives and inputs.
- Understand our goals for each of your projects and ensure their achievement.
- Build trust and buy-in from client contacts while inspiring and leading internal teams to do their best work and drive results.
Who You Are
- An ambitious and extremely organized project manager who is passionate about delivering complex digital marketing and web projects.
- Extremely attentive to deadlines, processes, and details.
- Strong communication skills Enjoys interfacing with clients.
- Proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to dive in and get your hands dirty.
- Able to pivot quickly between tasks and adapt to shifting expectations and client goals.
- Experience managing work inside of more advanced project management software like ClickUp, Asana, or Airtable.
- At least 3 years of project management experience in an agency setting.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree (with preference for additional PMP certification).
Thunderfoot is also an equal opportunity employer.
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote team members regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected status (as required by applicable law).
Our top goal as an employer is to bring together a diverse mix of talented people who are excited to join our company, stay with Thunderfoot for a long time, and do their best work while they’re here. We take pride in the quality of the services and work we provide to our clients, and we know none of it is possible without the hard work and commitment of our passionate and creative employees.
Thunderfoot’s dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our own marketing, our international team, and our work for global nonprofits and NGOs. Still, we are always striving to do more to promote equality and greater diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin inside our organization.
In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid
time off, with an additional 4 mental wellness days per year
- 100% company funded health insurance, with dental and vision options
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Summer Fridays (office closes at 3:00 PM) and Fall/Winter/Spring Fridays (office
closes at 5:00 PM)
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Monthly wellness stipend
- One-time reimbursement for work from home equipment
- Fully remote role
- The opportunity to join a dynamic, close-knit team that loves going to work with and for each other every day
Salary: $80,000-$85,000 per year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Company: Thunderfoot –
Company Location: Remote