Project Manager Corporate Communications – H&M Group Communications Department Job at H&M in Stockholm
About the role
The role requires strong communications and storytelling capabilities, in combination
with project leader skills such as setting strategy, planning, collaboration, execution
and follow-up. One part of the role will be about creating relevant and engaging content based on the H&M Group Content strategy and to be part of developing the H&M Group Sustainability strategy. The role will also include other corporate communications projects.
The Project Manager reports to Head of Content and work in close collaboration with a team of 30 colleagues within the H&M Group Communications department, other departments as well as other H&M Group brands and external partners and suppliers.
- Project leadership corporate communications projects
- Project leadership of H&M Group sustainability communications towards all our audiences
- Responsible for delivery within set frames, budget and strategic goals
- Internal coordination and managing dependencies to other projects and functions
- Intelligence and analyses within communications and perception
We are looking for you who
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Formal education within Communications or Journalism
- Is an experienced and creative communicator with strong storytelling capabilities
- Have excellent project management skills
- Have a structured way of working and a solid ability for planning in a fast-pace environment
- Experience from working in a communications department, media house or content agency, and experience from listed companies is meritorious
- Strong skills and highly developed understanding of editorial communications are advantageous
- Have a strong drive and persistence in execution
- Is a natural team player with great collaboration skills
- Have a creative and innovative mindset and ambition
- Are courageous in overcoming obstacles and driving towards set goals in a multi-tasking context
- Have a genuine interest in sustainability and the connection to our business
- Have a good understanding for the new communication landscape (and the ability to turn them into practice) with focus on corporate communications
- Are curious and like challenges
- Are fluent in English, both spoken and written, and have strong writing skills.
What we Offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
This is an 11 month full time position based in Stockholm, starting January 2021, to cover a parental leave. You will report to the Head of Content.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. Please apply via the H&M career page link, as we don’t consider any applications sent via email.
We would love to hear from you!
H&M Group and H&M Group Communications department
H&M Group is one of the world’s leading groups within fashion and design including the brands H&M, H&M Home, COS, & Other Stories, Monki, Weekday, ARKET and Afound. Each brand has its own unique identity, but are united by a passion for fashion, design, quality and the drive to create a sustainable future. Today, the group has 47 online markets and nearly 5,000 stores in over 70 markets (for details, see hmgroup.com).
H&M Group communications is a joint group function working with overarching corporate communications.
Company Location: Stockholm