Project Marketing Manager for Endovascular (Home Office) 44330-5 Job at Interplace, Inc. in Fremont, California 94538
The Project Marketing Manager plays a key role in initiative to launch its new products into the neuro-interventional procedure market. As the in-house expert of the products, this position leads the marketing side of the project, including analyzing the market, identifying target customers, developing launching strategy, defining sales channels and training surgeons and the sales force.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Pre-Market Clinical Analysis
· Conducts a pre-market clinical evaluation using existing resources, and compiles and reports data to the supplier.
Market Analysis and Planning
· Conducts market analysis, including market size, trends, growth potential, market profitability, industry cost structure, SWOT, competitive advantages, customer’s purchasing decision criteria, key success factors and risk factors.
· Develops launching (go-to-market) plan based on the market analysis:
o Company’s positioning and value propositions
o Target customers
o Sales channel
o Pricing and incentives
o Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs)
o Communication and training tools
o Sales forecasts and budgets
· Lays out a roadmap of product launching and follow-up
· Designs a training program, tools and materials, and educate KOLs and target customers
· Conducts product and sales approach training to internal sales force and dealers
· Coordinates and supports the FDA registration processes
· Monitors the sales performance of the products and develops plans to improve and enhance results.
· Works closely with the suppliers: negotiates price, addresses any issues and furnishes them with market/market data to meet customer requirements.
· Performs product demonstrations to customers and sales representatives.
· Plays the role of internal expert, and address customers’ issues and questions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
1. College degree, preferably in marketing studies, or equivalent experience
2. 5+ years of product management experience in the medical device industry, especially in the neuro, cardiac and interventional areas
3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
4. Strategic thinking
5. This position requires extensive domestic travels (approx. 25%-30% of the time)
Company: Interplace, Inc.
Company Location: Fremont, California 94538