QA/QC Manager Jobs in Pyongtaek – South Korea at Entourage Consulting K.k.
Title: QA/QC Manager
Company: Entourage Consulting K.k.
Location: Pyongtaek – South Korea
Type: Full Time, Contract
Category: Quality Control
We are seeking a Bilingual (Korean-English) speaking professional to work in Osan AB, South Korea.
• Provide QA/QC oversight, leadership and direction to promote the company’s core value of safety for our employees and our customer.
• The QA/QC Manager must have a complete understanding of the project specifications and local jurisdiction requirements.
• Develop and manage site specific QA/QC program and activities.
• Identify training needs and conduct QA/QC programs.
• Provide professional direction to the management team and field superintendents.
• Provide documentation, tracking, analysis, and appropriate reporting of all QA/QC activities
• Conduct work area QA/QC audits.
• Conduct or assist with QA/QC inspections of the work.
• Conduct or assist with ECM compliance inspections of the work and measurement and verification as required for project performance assurance.
• Monitor and review subcontractor activities for QA/QC concerns.
• Coordinate with project team to ensure all QA/QC activities, tasks, and requirements are met within the project schedule framework.
• Review contractor QA/QC plans to ensure QA/QC is adequately incorporated. Provide guidance and assistance where deficiencies exist to ensure plans are corrected and implemented in a timely manner.
• Provide resource of QA/QC related information.
• Evaluate and offer solutions for Quality issues and concerns.
• Maintain operational knowledge of construction Quality, and other applicable standards, regulations, laws, and procedures.
• Serve as resource for QA/QC issues or concerns for all project team members/operating management.
• Coordinate all activities with Commissioning Agent to ensure all performance requirements are met.
Required Language Skills:
English – Very good