QC Scientist I Job at Iscientiaus – in St. Louis, MO
How will you make an impact?
- The Scientist I (QC Equipment Coordinator) position will serve as a liaison between the QC group, TFS Engineering group, clients and vendors.
- The person will be responsible for following Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and carrying out a variety of functions related to QC Equipment commissioning, maintenance and decommissioning activities, scheduling and planning.
What will you do?
- Manage service and maintenance of all QC-owned equipment
- Schedule all service for equipment, coordinating with contractor, service provider of TFS metrology group, including but not limited to PM scheduling, calibration
- Asset management – commissioning of new QC equipment, removal and/or disposal of all QC-owned equipment that needs to be decommissioned
- Build spreadsheets and other tools to accurately and efficiently track assets and scheduled equipment PMs
- Follow up with QC management, TFS metrology, Engineering, contractor or service provider to ensure all work has been performed
- Field repair calls, coordinate repair needs and negotiate and payment for all service performed and escort field service technicians on site, as needed
- Prepare and maintain service records for QC equipment
- Manage QC equipment commissioning program – including tracking of timelines, scheduling inter-departmental (Validation group, Metrology, Engineering, etc) meetings, providing update reports to QC management, and clearly communicating timeline risks and challenges
- Coordinates with QC management on the evaluation of changes in the validated/equipment laboratory equipment, selection or evaluation of new equipment, and approving new or modified Calibration/PM criteria that impact the safety, identity, strength or quality of the product
- Reviews the calibration/verification or PM data to ensure that the equipment is calibrated according to predetermined schedules and procedures
- Independently writes and edits SOPs, Change controls, project plans, equipment calibration/PM procedures, and validation IQ/OQ protocols
- Other duties within the quality department as required
- Responsible for simple equipment administrator functions
- Scheduling, technically completing PMs and work orders in SAP
- Generating and processing paperwork for equipment changes in SAP
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: From $30.06 per hour
Company: Iscientiaus –
Company Location: St. Louis, MO