Quality Engineer Job at Henkel – in Casarile, Lombardia
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage and support the daily activities of the Quality Assurance on site to achieve the quality improvement programs by taking part to the investigation of non- conformities and by researching of the root causes, but also of the process by maintaining and improving the quality management system of the plant
- Support in internal nonconformities and Customer complaint investigations, by collecting inputs from Production, Product Development and Quality Control and by agreeing, after a deep root cause analysis, on corrective action plan.
- Lead Product and Quality Reviews
- Support process optimization, considering also inputs deriving from risk assessment (PFMEA)
- Manage and Follow up Management of Change
- Provide quality training to the site
- Support maintenance of IATF 16949 certification in the plant.
- Support in the review of customer quality agreements and customer questionnaires and in the issue of PPAP
- Organize and follow up on actions deriving from Internal audit
- Support in monitoring and ensuring compliance of quality system based on internal and external standards
- Support in developing and implementing external certifications (where needed)
- Degree in Chemical Engineering (preferred)
- Min. of 4-5 years of previous experience in a similar role (automotive sector experience in preferred)
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001: 2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Knowledge of automotive core tools such as FMEA, MSA, PPAP, SPC
- Fluent in English
- IT skills – Knowledge of Microsoft Office package – SAP knowledge is a nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing easy interaction with interlocutors, teamwork and cross departmental work.
- Strong sense of organization and planning
JOB ID: 21016607
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
Contact information for application-related questions: [email protected]
Company: Henkel –
Company Location: Casarile, Lombardia