Quality Engineer-Spanish Job at Cognizant in Madrid, Madrid provincia
Location: Madrid City Center
We are looking for a self-starting, proactive problem solver to join our Quality Assurance team!
As part of this team, you will start working in a very exciting project with for one of the key players in the technology industry worldwide in testing activities as part of a project, which involves artificial intelligence and wearables.
What would be your main responsibilities?
- Analysis of the requirements, develop and execute tests
- Report test findings and document new errors.
- Provide or validate estimates for assigned tasks
- Contribute towards test automation in a gradual manner
What would be the requirements for this role?
- Be a Spanish native speaker from Spain or living in Spain for the last years (mandatory).
- Spanish-related cultural awareness (pop, formal, geo-political…).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of software testing or quality engineering work
- Good knowledge of awareness of testing processes like defect management, test design creation etc.
- Experience on scripting.
- Experience with tools like ALM, Jira, and Jenkins.
- At least 6+ months of automation testing experience or alternatively, knowledge of programming languages like Java or Python.
- Ability to analyse test results and identify patterns of issues, troubleshoot scenarios and compile detailed reports
- Knowledge or experience with new Technology adoption like devices, virtual assistants and gadgets
What do we offer?
- Long term opportunity to grow in one of the most successful technology consultancy companies all over the world.
- Innovative project related with artificial intelligence, wearables and virtual assistants.
- Trainings to develop your role correctly.
- Flexible and open working environment interacting with colleagues from different countries.
- Social benefits like health insurance and meal card
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 16 2020
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia