Quality Operations Supervisor Job at The Estée Lauder Companies in Lachen, SZ
Due to the strong growth of ELC we are now hiring a Quality Operations Supervisor for our facility in Lachen, Schwyz.
This is a new created role which reports directly into the Plant Quality Manager and will be in charge of multiple quality projects in the plant, both local initiatives as well as global quality projects which are rolled out in the Swiss plant.
The core areas of responsibility would be:
- Plan and organize all quality assurance activities related with the production activity.
- Resolve issues: identify the root cause of the problem and implement the corrective and preventive actions (CAPAs) to solve the problem.
- Liaise with the business (Global team and Suppliers) and the production department on decisions to be made on operational compliance.
- Performing and supervising of internal line audits as well as participating in line trials for new product launches.
In addition the hired person will lead a team of 3 Production Quality Specialists, each of them working in the morning, afternoon and night shift. The core activity of the team members is supporting production on the quality relevant issues, managing the production non-conformities from quality standpoint, auditing, creating quality relevant work instructions The main role as team leader will be to provide training and coaching to the team on root cause analysis and GMP standards and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
We are looking for a qualified quality professional who fulfills following requirements:
- At least 4 years of experience in a similar job and a proven experience project engineering in the field of production quality
- Solid people management experience
- Problem solving experience including as well coaching the team in root cause problem solving and associated corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Fluent German skills (mainly for the work on-site) and as well upper-intermediate English skills (for the communication with the business)
- SAP knowledge
- Background in the consumer or consumer health sector or a regulated environment in general (e.g. GMP standards)
- Exposure to external audits
- Knowhow in statistical sampling, AQL/ANSI interpretation
Job: Quality Assurance – Supply Chain
Primary Location: CH-Lachen
Job Type: Standard
Shift: 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number: 207455
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies
Company Location: Lachen, SZ