Quality Specialist (Data Analyst) Job at ABB – in Frosinone, Lazio
Frosinone, Frosinone, Italy
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In our Electrification Business Area, in Smart Power division located in Frosinone, we are looking for a Quality Specialist (Data Analyst) who will the definition and implementation of tools for data analytics in order to improve operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local business. You will report to the Quality Manager.
Development of data analytics tools to support operations (quality, value chain and production)
Report in an accurate way metrics and KPI
Cooperate closely with other business functions in order to support the problem solving activities
Degree in Computer or Management Engineering, or in Computer Science or in Statistic field
Knowledge of Coding, Big Data, Data analytics (power-Bi, Python, R)
Knowledge of back-end/front-end application for web application (ASP dotnet, Angular, nodejs, Sharepoint, Azure)
knowledge of Statistical Analysis and quality control processes/methodologies
Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is required
Problem-solving, goal oriented, precision in following procedures and good interpersonal attitude will complete your profile.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (preferably in English). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
- Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
- Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
- Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
- Get private medical care (including offers for family members)
- Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits
- Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
For further info: Daniela Oprandi, Talent Partner
ABB Data Privacy Statement:
Company: ABB –
Company Location: Frosinone, Lazio