R&D Specialist Vitamins Job at Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA – in Lausanne, VD
Location: Nestlé Research, Lausanne, SwitzerlandCompany: Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
PhD in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or food chemistry applied to Vitamins and Phytonutrients
Nestlé Research is based in Lausanne, Switzerland, employs approximately 1000 people and is comprised of four Nestlé Institutes: Material Sciences; Health Sciences, Food Safety & Analytical Sciences and Packaging Sciences. Please have a tour of our facilities using this link or read more about Nestlé Research at our website. .
As a R&D Specialist in Vitamins, you will be a good team player, demonstrate excellent service orientation and communication skills, you will be supporting projects and activities requiring analysis and/or characterization of Vitamins and their metabolites. You will be providing scientific and technical support to other Nestlé entities within R&D and operations. A day in the life of…
- Develop and validate fit for purpose analytical methods for the quantification of vitamin and their metabolites in food matrices and biological samples
- Build and document knowledge about latest methods, trends and developments in vitamin analyses
- Integrate interdisciplinary knowledge into business context.
- Recommend, plan and deliver technical and scientific support for projects related to the characterization or quantification of vitamins in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Ensure End to End project management and client-oriented Project Transfer are within timelines and planned costs What will make you successful
- PhD in analytical chemistry, biochemistry or food chemistry applied to Vitamins and Phytonutrients
- Excellent knowledge in vitamins area, phytonutrients will be a strong advantage
- Expertise in nutrition would be an asset
- A working knowledge of one or more of the following techniques HPLC, SFC, mass spectrometry
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Company: Nestlé Operational Services Worldwide SA –
Company Location: Lausanne, VD