Reactive Engineer Jobs in Croydon – England – UK at Miller’s Vanguard
Title: Reactive Engineer
Company: Miller’s Vanguard
Location: Croydon – England – UK
Type: Full Time
Category: Engineering, Sales
Salary: Salary 32000 GBP Yearly GBP 32000 YEAR
Miller’s Vanguard is the UK’s premier Sales, Service and Maintenance company with over 40 years’ experience in maintaining and repairing foodservice devices for all bar one of Britain’s major supermarkets today!
Due to continued growth and success an opportunity as arisen for the right individuals to join our team in providing a dynamic reactive support service to all our loyal large supermarket customers.
Salary -£32,000.00 to £38,000.00 /year
Responsibilities of Field Service Engineer
* Monday – Friday operation with one in four working weekend rota, paid ‘door to door
* A home-based role, typically traveling within a 30 miles radius providing support your local supermarkets, who will always be pleased to see you in their hour of need to fix their equipment in store.
Requirements of Field Service Engineer
* 17thEdition Wiring Regulations
* Bakery and Catering Experience (Not Essential as training is provided)
* 3 Phase Electrical Experience
Benefits of Field Service Engineer
* 34 Days Holiday
* Your role comes with a fully stocked Mercedes Vito, smart uniform and tablet computer with full support provided by your local Field Operations Manager and Senior Engineers, plus our Technical Support Desk located in our National Operations Centre near Manchester.
* Provide a 4-week Induction Training Programme, which starts with 2 weeks in our purpose-built Training Centre at our Head Offices in Bury Lancashire. Here you will be introduced to the equipment we support by our Training Manager and other members of the team, provided your new full uniform and a fully stocked and equipped Mercedes Vito Van. You will also spend time in your region working alongside a Senior Engineer who will help you settle into your new role.
* As your experience and skill grow you will make your way through our pay grading structure supported by various in-house training courses. We actively engage in developing innovative engineers to become integral members of our high performing team