Real Returns™ Spain 2021 Job at Credit Suisse – in Madrid, Madrid provincia
For the eighth successive year, Credit Suisse is running the Real Returns program which is designed to re-engage experienced, talented and hardworking professionals who have taken a voluntary career break. Real Returns is a paid employment program helping to facilitate a transition back into financial services.
The program will run for 16 weeks, starting on September 6, 2021 and finishing December 24th, 2021.
For the first year, we will be running limited openings in our Paris & Madrid offices in addition to our London opportunities.
Application closing date: June 4th, 2021
The program offers:
- An outstanding opportunity to explore a return to financial services and discover what you want next from your career. We focus on transferable skill sets as well as the expertise, interests and skills gained during your career break.
- The environment to make a real impact, working on meaningful project work with clearly defined objectives, measurable goals and a framework for regular feedback.
- Opportunities across our businesses in London, Paris & Madrid, from within our revenue generating areas, to corporate functions and technical projects in IT. We seek to offer a variety of meaningful experiences across the bank.
- A series of orientation/ training sessions to acclimate you back into the business environment. You will learn about strategic business and regulatory changes in the financial services industry, undergo executive training to improve your personal impact, and have the opportunity to refresh your technology skills.
- Support, mentorship and a buddy system throughout the program to ensure that you have a successful experience. We will pair you with a mentor who will be there to advise you before, during and after the program, as well as having the ongoing support of HR professionals and a dedicated line manager.
- A platform to be creative and a chance to create and craft a network with positive relationships. In addition to your peers on the program and your immediate teams you will be enabled to build powerful and supportive relationships throughout the bank, through a wide variety of networking events, speaker sessions and business insights.
Your future colleagues
We are an organization which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To be part of the Real Returns program we would be looking for the following:
- A consistent track record of professional achievements gained within the financial and/or professional services sector are essential for this program.
- A career break for two or more years at the point of application.
- Experience at VP level or above (or equivalent) before your career break.
- Previous experience gained within Investment Banking and Capital Markets, Sales, Trading, Research, Private Banking, Wealth Management and Asset Management, Finance, Operations, Legal and Compliance, Audit, Risk, Chief Operating Office, Project Management, IT (technical experience – developers/ engineers etc.).
- Team-player who understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
You will be competitively remunerated during the program. Your participation in the program does not guarantee employment with Credit Suisse for any period of time, including after the conclusion of the program.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Company: Credit Suisse –
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia