Real Time Analyst Job at Riverside in Liverpool
What will you do?
As a Real Time Analyst you will be responsible for the management of customer service resources to ensure the correct number of agents are available to attend to a forecasted volume of incoming calls as and when required.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a Real Time Analyst will include:
- Coordinate appropriate staffing allocation and availability of call centre staff in order to achieve service level objectives.
- Monitor site to ensure optimal staffing levels.
- Determine required staffing levels by projecting call volumes, call duration, and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
- Escalate concerns regarding resource levels and workloads.
- Complete root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You posess strong organisational and communication skills and have the ability to positively influence and negotiate. You are able to manage stakeholders of all different levels with ease as well as communicate data forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion. You have the ability to prioritise your workload, meet deadlines and perfom multiple tasks with attention to detail. You require minimal supervision due to your ability to work independently. You are capable of problem solving as well as translating complex data into meaningful descriptions.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
- Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
- Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
- Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 3% and employer rate 5%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
- Eye tests, glasses and lenses
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Real Time Analyst, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Due to this role being classed as business critical, we will continue recruiting by means of virtual interviews.
Company Location: Liverpool