Reception Administrator Job at Chisholm Institute in Berwick VIC
The incumbent is a key and active participant of the Casey Tech School team and provides support in relation to key administrative functions, in particular: liaison with school, community and industry partners; program bookings; front of house administration; contributions to marketing and website management; document production; and monitoring of internal compliance and procedures.
Your key accountabilities will be to:
- Manage front-of house administrative services, including on-site student reception and liaison with schools, community and industry partners
- Provide assistance to the leadership, teaching staff and non-teaching staff of Casey Tech School
- Assist in maintaining a centralised electronic filing system to ensure business information is reliable
- Support stationary ordering to ensure cost control and the reliability of equipment and stock levels
- Build and maintain strong relationships ensuring complete, seamless and customer focused service
- Assist with internal and external delivery of programs and events for the Casey Tech School
- Provide assistance to leadership, teaching staff and non-teaching staff
You will bring the following skills and experience with you:
- Essential relevant qualifications at a minimum of Certificate level in Business Administration or similar or equivalent experience
- Desirable Graduate or Diploma level qualifications in either:
- Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics
- Communications or Marketing
- Proven experience providing high quality customer service and administrative support in a complex and demanding working environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Significant experience and advanced knowledge of a range of office and business software tools
- Experience working with teens and young adults
- Interest and experience in education and/or science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics
In addition to this you will enjoy working collaboratively within a diverse team, be highly motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At Chisholm, we embrace differences in gender, age, ethnicity, race, cultural background, disability, religion and sexual orientation. We know that diversity and inclusion helps us to attract, recruit, engage and retain a team of talented people. If you require specific support to apply for this position, please advise the recruiting manager whose contact details are listed in the advertisement. We will work with you to identify the best way to assist you.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications for this position close 5pm on Friday, 13 March 2020.
Applications should include:
- a covering letter
- curriculum vitae
- contact details of three (3) referees
Appointment to this position is subject to satisfactory completion of Safety Screening requirements including but not limited to:
- Valid Employee Working With Children Check
- National Police Check
- International Police Check (if applicable)
- Verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, e.g. citizenship, passport or birth certificate
- Certified copies of qualifications and transcripts
If you have any questions regarding the position or require further information please contact Casey Tech School on 1300 120 345.
Chisholm Institute reserves the right to withdraw an advertised position at any stage.
Company: Chisholm Institute
Company Location: Berwick VIC