Receptionist Job at Revera Inc. in Vancouver, BC
Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and professional manner, representative of Revera.
- To answer all incoming calls, and respond to caller’s inquiries in a positive, professional manner ;
- To redirect calls as appropriate and take clear, concise messages when required;
- To greet, assist and direct all visitors;
- To pick up and sort internal mail;
- To stamp, deliver and maintain mail machine for external mail;
- To prepare packages and arrange courier pick up;
- To arrange meeting room schedule and bookings;
- To update phone and distribution lists;
- To maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized reception area;
- To assist with small projects as required by other administrative support (i.e. labels, bulk mailing, etc.);
- To complete other duties as assigned;
- To uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out in Revera’s Code of Conduct.
- Above average interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Previous experience in reception is considered an asset;
- Must exhibit professional and polished telephone manner;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, work under pressure, and meet deadlines;
- Highly organized and detail focused;
- Expertise in Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-Mail)
Revera is committed to ensuring that all employment practices are inclusive. As an organization we are committed to providing and arranging accommodation for candidates upon request. Please Note: If you are a current employee of Revera and have Employee Self Service (ESS) on Workday, please apply to this job via the Workday application.
Company: Revera Inc.
Company Location: Vancouver, BC