Receptionist Job at Dental Surgery Limited in Stirling
Dental Surgery Ltd is a busy mixed NHS/Private practice based in Stirling City Centre. We are looking for a FULL-TIME dental receptionist to join our team. Your duties will include:
– Booking and rearranging appointments
– Answering phone calls
– Patient referrals
– Taking cash and card payments
– Carrying out additional tasks given by the other team members and management
Previous reception experience is preferred although training will be provided.
Previous experience using SOE would be preferred however full training will be provided
Please only apply to this position if you are interested in working full-time hours.
If you are a great team player, have excellent computer skills and are good at problem solving, then send us your CV and we will arrange an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Admin Apprentice also considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £6.45-£9.00 per hour
- Carrying out requests from management as needed
- Answering emails and sorting post
- Answering phone calls and transferring them as necessary
- Managing website functions and social media
- Greeting and welcoming visitors
Company: Dental Surgery Limited
Company Location: Stirling