Recruiting / HR Praktikum Zürich (September 2020) Job at Batmaid.ch in Zürich, ZH
Batmaid. com is the first platform for professional home cleaning in Switzerland and Luxembourg. We offer the easiest way to hire a trusted, insured and declared professional cleaning agent in a few clicks.
We are a double-sided, vertical internet platform that pairs a startup mindset, cutting edge technology, and 5-star customer service. We optimize every aspect of the home-cleaning industry.
We are currently focused on the B2C market in Switzerland and Luxembourg. We are growing rapidly every month and will soon expand our platform offering to B2B clients and introduce other verticals such as plumbers, gardeners or electricians.
Our goal is to become the #1 platform for home services in Switzerland.
Our team is currently at 55, all with backgrounds in Management, Startup and top tier universities.
Batmaid has won several Startup awards such as: Swiss Economic Forum award, Top 100 Swiss Startups, CTI Label.
Our mission is to revolutionize the home cleaning industry. For too long, home cleaners have not had enough recognition for their hard work and have suffered poor pay and conditions within the black market. We see it as our duty to legitimize the industry with the goal to change the perception of cleaning agents. We want to create a more responsible world.
We strive to improve the working conditions of our cleaners and offer a value for money and improving everyone’s lives.
We aim at providing the best client experience in terms of the user-friendliness of our platform; reliability and quality of our services, paired with unparalleled customer support.
Your goal is clear and challenging: selecting, recruiting and retaining as many maids as possible in carefully targeted locations. You will take care of all recruitment steps from A to Z.
- Source every single cleaning agent in Switzerland
- Interview and hire hundreds of maids!
- Participate actively in projects to improve the working and living conditions of our Batmaids.
- Ambitious and committed student
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with listening capabilities
- Interview skills
- Organized and autonomous with strong prioritizing skills
- Fluent in French. English mandatory.
- 6-month full-time position
- Receive lots of responsibilities from day 1 and one-to-one coaching
- Young and dynamic team
- Many after-work activities, events and team building
- A place to learn, grow and surpass yourself. Unique skills to be developed.
- Ski weekend in Verbier / Paintball / Batmaid BBQ / Pingpong tournament
- Diverse workplace and multicultural environment.
Are you ready to join the journey?
Company Location: Zürich, ZH