Regional Ecom Concept Merchandiser Job at COS – in London
Are you looking for a new opportunity with future development? Do you enjoy analysing data and deciding on actions to maximise selling? Are you an influential communicator with the ability to present complex information clear and concisely?
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are looking for a Regional Ecom Concept Merchandiser to join our EU Online Regional Team based in London. This role will report into Regional Senior Merchandiser and is offered on a full-time permanent contract.
COS is a fashion brand for women and men who want timeless, modern, functional and considered design. Offering reinvented classics and wardrobe essentials, we create pieces that are made to last beyond the season. Since launching in 2007 we have opened stores in over 40 countries worldwide, all in carefully considered locations, applying a design concept that preserves the buildings’ original features whilst creating a modern, contemporary space.
- Set concept strategy to create sales net growth to be aligned with short- & long-term goals, identifying selling opportunities & future potentials
- Lead stock optimisation securing impact online, adapting global product beliefs to local needs
- Supply the wider stakeholders with commercial focuses to set the right priorities to drive your concept
- Follow up related feedback with the Ecommerce, Marketing and Distribution Centre teams including size availability and stock level
- Establish and drive commercial priority of key products, garment groups and beliefs towards the wider stakeholders
- Work with Store Merchandising teams to ensure an optimal balance between selling and stock levels from an OMNI level
- Influence the buying process by sharing knowledge of customer group and global competitors towards Buying Office
- Co-create with the Store Merchandisers/Buying/ VM/ Marketing Team regarding your concept selling potentials, opportunities and threats
- Several years experience within merchandising with a proven record of achieving results
- Excellent data analysis skills and the ability to select sales driving actions based on the results
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence, provide feedback, challenge and speak confidently in front of an audience
- Proven leadership skill to coach, inspire and develop a team
- Ability to take initiative and ownership to plan, organize and make decisions
- Excellent awareness of competitor activities
- Ability to work at a fast pace and in an everchanging environment
- Fashion awareness
- Advance level in Excel
When you first join COS we will give you a full training plan in store and access to our E-Learning tool.
In addition to this you will also receive some fantastic benefits including;
- 25% staff discount on all H&M Group brands.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- A range of long service benefits.
Over the last 10 years we have carefully built a culture where our people are supported, inspired and encouraged to be the best they can. Our brand is creative, forward thinking and modern; choosing longevity over passing trends.
We set the bar high at COS; we are committed to recruiting great people, offering an environment where talent is recognised and valued. We believe that a diverse workforce plays an important role in the success of COS. We celebrate individual differences and appreciate the contribution that all our colleagues make.
Please note for this role we are only able to consider candidates that currently live/work in the UK or hold a British passport/visa. Other candidates are welcome to register their interest and we will keep you in mind for future opportunities.
Company: COS –
Company Location: London