Regional HR Business Partner – Nordics Job at Arrow Electronics in Kista
Regional HR Business Partner – Nordics
An excellent opportunity has arisen within Arrow for a Regional Human Resources Business Partner, based in Kista, Stockholm. This dynamic role will provide HR consultation to Director-level and below clients for all business groups across Nordics- Sweden, Norway and Denmark. The Regional HRBP is a member of the EMEA HR Business Agnostic Team as well as member of a local management teams. You will be also managing HR Partner who is covering Finland and Baltics. Throughout your daily work you are collaborating with COE’s and other centralized HR functions, reporting to HR Director EMEA.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Engage with the business in all aspects of HR, including:
Policies and procedures
Compensation and performance metrics
Change management initiatives
Talent management and development
Other programs that support the business in achieving its objectives.
- Provide direction, guidance and counseling to the management team on best practices, policies, and regulations to ensure compliance, employee engagement, workforce planning and appropriate handling of all other HR-related issues.
- Contribute to the development of the European HR function and organization (structure, standardization, automatization, technology, KPI’s)
- Other projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of five years in an HR Business Partnering role or combination of HR Specialist and Business Partner role experience, preferably in an international environment
- Strong business acumen to identify solutions for business problems
- The ability and willingness to provide practical business solutions to clients when required, exercising tact and diplomacy while providing supporting facts and data
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization; demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business clients
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate data into concise, executive-ready presentations and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish, other Scandinavian language will be beneficial
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Solid knowledge of employment law, regulations and statutes in Sweden, Denmark and Norway
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills as well as project management abilities
- Experienced in working in an international matrix organization
- Ability to work remotely and independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
SE-Kista, Sweden (Kronborgsgränd)
Company: Arrow Electronics
Company Location: Kista