Regional Product Marketing Manager Job at Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. in Milpitas, California
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws. Applicants with questions about access or requiring a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process should contact the Talent Network by phone at (408) 503-2194.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon’s ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.
In your new role you will:
- Drive PSS Revenue and Design Wins into the Regional teams
- Front line pricing approval for Regional customers
- Quote follow up with Sales to help follow up and close
- Assist with Asset Management at Distributors
- Promotion of PSS products to the Sales team, Customers and Distributors, including collateral creation
- General Product training
- Competitive tracking & analysis
- Scouting for new applications
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Electrical Engineering
- 3- 5 years of technical semiconductor product marketing experience
- Experience working with Distribution
- Up to 40% travel required, post COVID
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Fast learner with a can do, team player attitude
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Company: Infineon Technologies Americas Corp.
Company Location: Milpitas, California