Registered Manager Job at Sunshine Care Group Ltd in Bolsover
We are a 40 Bed Nursing Home based in Bolsover, Derbyshire. We are looking for Home Manager to lead the multidisciplinary Team.
As a Manager you are responsible for making sure everything runs as it should be. Making sure that the home is fully compliant and is meeting all the requirements and targets including operational and Financial and most of all, it’s about ensuring that the Service Users receive the Highest Standard Care and providing ‘HOMELY’ Atmosphere in the Home.
· To be a Qualified Registered Mental Nurse/ General Nurse.
· Leading and Motivating your Team.
· Ability to maintain, develop and inspire a multi disciplinary team to deliver the best care.
· Good Knowledge of legislation, Standards and Person-Centred care planning.
· Promote the Home in Local community.
· A strong desire to keep leading and help other to push their boundaries too.
· Facilitate and co-ordinate staff trainings and development, conducts supervisions and appraisals.
· Vision & Skills required to continuously improving quality of Home.
· All other general Duties as Home Manager.
Applicants with previous manager experience are ideal for the position. But we can consider Deputy managerial experience. For more information, please contact 01246 824 252
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
Reference ID: Nurse Home Manager
Expected start date: As soon as Possible
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£55,000.00 per year
- Providing care: 1 year (Preferred)
Company: Sunshine Care Group Ltd
Company Location: Bolsover