Remote Data Entry Specialist Job at Charles Thomas Construction – in Dallas, TX
To ensure success as a data entry specialist, you should display impeccable organizational skills and experience working with a variety of databases. Ultimately, a top-notch data entry specialist should have a razor-sharp eye for detail and excellent knowledge of data management.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Collecting and digitizing data such as invoices, canceled bills, client information, and financial statements.
- Maintaining a detailed and organized storage system to ensure data entries are complete and accurate.
- Keeping a record of hard copy data such as invoices, inventory checklists, and other financial documents.
- Establishing data entry standards by continually updating filing systems to improve data quality.
- Addressing data inconsistencies by working with administrative staff to locate missing data.
- Attending to data queries and reporting any major data errors to management.
- Adhering to best data management practices and maintaining a high standard of accuracy and efficiency.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a data entry specialist.
- Excellent knowledge of data entry software, such as Ninox, Kintone, and OmPrompt Order Management.
- Exceptional organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to spot errors with accuracy and efficiency.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate with staff members.
- Solid time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent typing skills and experience working with Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Suite.
Company: Charles Thomas Construction –
Company Location: Dallas, TX