Rental Service Agent – Relocation to Hamburg, Germany Job at Indie Campers – in Málaga, Málaga provincia
We’re a fast-growing digital company taking the travel industry by storm. We started off as a 3 van rental company in Portugal in 2013, and have since become Europe’s largest campervan rental company. With a fleet of 1.000+ vehicles, Indie Campers currently operates over 40 locations across Europe. We’ve been recently chosen by the Financial Times as the #38 fastest growing company in Europe and #2 in the Travel sector. We’re also a tight-knit group of friends who love spreading the travel bug. And guess what — we’re hiring!
We’re looking for travel enthusiasts, who wish to start their careers in Germany with a
passion for guest service for our depot in Hamburg – Prisdorf. You’ll be the face of our company, ensuring an outstanding level of customer service, maintaining our fleet of campervans in top condition, and taking ownership of all issues that need to be managed to ensure smooth operation of the depot.
What you’ll do:
- Handling incoming reservations, welcoming guests and taking care of check-ins and check-outs
- Preparing and cleaning our campervans
- Maintaining our campervans in top condition and monitor maintenance and repairing needs
- Registering guests, monitoring stock and processing payments
- Handling complaints and troubleshooting emergencies
Who you are:
- You have work experience in Hospitality, Rent-a-Car or Customer Service
- You’re fluent in English with German being highly valued
- You’re eligible to work in Germany, have a valid driver’s licence and feel confident
enough to drive a campervan
- You’re available for flexible working hours, weekends and public holidays.
- You’re a responsible person who takes their work seriously and can be relied upon.
- You’re well-organised and you’re good at solving problems.
What we offer:
- Paid relocation to Germany
- Monthly, annual and overtime bonuses
- Competitive package including performance bonus and book free road trips Europe-wide (subject to availability), with 26 paid vacation days.
- Being part of a young, fast-growing and innovative company where you make a difference
- Continuous training and coaching to develop the skills that matter to you
- International mobility and career opportunities
Jump on board and apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: 24,000.00€ – 27,000.00€ per year
- Driver´s License (Required)
Company: Indie Campers –
Company Location: Málaga, Málaga provincia