Representative I, Transaction Management Job at S&P Global Ratings in London
Grade 9 – for internal purposes
Transaction Management is a dynamic and highly collaborative team responsible for enabling and managing sales fulfilment processes in an exciting environment. Sales Operations Representatives demonstrate deep proficiency in data and systems management, to develop deep understanding of sales operations practices, and working knowledge of business products, enabling them to provide a full range of support/ancillary services to the commercial organization.
This position strengthens the organization’s relationship with existing accounts by providing quality, efficient and standardized customer service, both pre- and post- sales. Diverse and flexible portfolio coverage, positions the individual to shorten client response times and increase service quality, helping clients meet their financial and risk management needs. The role additionally plays a critical part in ensuring we meet audit and regulatory requirements.
What’s in it for you?
High transparency working in both cross functional and global groups, including but not limited to sales, product, analytical support, data, IT, and finance functions.
- Develop your Business Insight and Sales Operations processes in the financial services sector
- Deepen your knowledge of our primary products and services within the Ratings business and their impact in the Capital Markets.
- Assist in the sales implementation processes- primarily including order execution, ensuring accurate billing, and system entry to warrant maximum revenue realization
- Track customer developments and trends to help craft future offerings
- Collaborate with Business Developers, Relationship Managers, Portfolio Managers and other Transaction Managers to effectively own the sales pipeline and assist in handling transactional customer queries
- Collaborate with other internal functions and act as a bridge between Sales and those functions as required
- Comprehend appropriate understanding of relevant regulation and company policies for supporting internal and external clients
- Maintain knowledge and comprehension of the pricing strategies and approval guidelines
What the Hiring Manager Says:
“You will be flexible and willing to tackle anything. You will also support the entire group and will have exposure to many different business units working on product-mix and with our vendors. This person will have good phone presence, competence, and very tech savvy.
What We’re Looking For:Basic Qualifications:
Bachelor’s degree. Business, math, computer science or related discipline is preferred
Fluent French language skills preferred
1-3 years’ experience required, preferably in an operations, client service experience or related role
Strong and effective oral and written communication to effectively work well with clients and S&P Global staff
Advanced systems skills, including complete understanding of Excel (formulas, macros, pivots)
Knowledge of salesforce.com
Understanding of primary products/services within a Ratings business, and elementary understanding of the Capital Markets would be advantageous
Company: S&P Global Ratings
Company Location: London