Residential Property Manager Job at Belvoir Cambridge Cambridge
We are a modern and growing agency covering all aspects of sales, lettings and property management. We offer offer a great training scheme to help you get started in a new and exciting career
We promote a fast paced, professional and high energy working environment which encourages you to achieve your goals and increase your earning potential.
This working environment helps you to spread your roots within the company. Working in an ambitious, creative and open-minded company means that you will not have a single dull day!
Belvoir Cambridge, one of the leading property specialists, is looking for a Property Manager. Working from our Cambridge office the Residential Property Manager will be responsible for:
- Completing detailed photographic and written inventories on properties prior to tenancies starting
- Inspecting properties during tenancy and providing a written and photographic report to the landlord
- Reporting defects through to our maintenance team
- Carrying out final inspections at properties to assess the return condition
- Submitting final inspections reports and claims
- Negotiating claims and disputes with former tenants and landlords
- Working closely with our property maintenance partners valuing damages and claims.
Experience is a benefit but not essential.
Enthusiastic success driven personality is essential.
You must be able to communicate confidently, clearly and be well-spoken.
Ability to set and manage client and colleague expectations. It will be essential you can multi task without compromising service standards.
The successful applicant must have a good basic understand of property maintenance or a great degree of common sense. They will also be able to confidently handle challenging conversations with tenants and landlords leaving both parties feeling that they have had their claims and explanations fairly represented in a calm and professional manner. Other key attributes include:
- Able to manage a busy diary and organised
- Be self motivated to work out of the office
- Work in a busy team environment
- Have a high degree of own initiative and great common sense
- Have good communication skills verbally and written
- Flexible to support other roles
A flexible and committed attitude to team work is also essential.
A full driving licence is required.
The salary is £18- £21k (subject to experience)
Expected hours and days Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Private health care after short qualifying period.
This role is only open to people with a can do and winning attitude.
References will be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £21,000.00 /year
- Property Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (Preferred)
- Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Company: Belvoir Cambridge
Company Location: Cambridge