Retail Customer Service Officer Job at Australia Post in Coffs Harbour NSW
Brand: Australia Post
Categories: Retail & Customer Service
Work type: Casual Part Time, Permanent Part Time
Location: Coffs Harbour
Competitive hourly rate + 12% super
Coffs Harbour Post Office
This is an exciting opportunity to be on the frontline of Australia Post and provide an exceptional level of customer service to all Australians.
About your new company:
Every year, all over Australia, around one million customers walk into one of Australia Post’s 4,400 Post Offices. And it’s our retail teams who make sure that every experience they have is a great one.
So if you have not just a knack for great customer service, but a real passion for connecting with people from all walks of life, then you’ve come to the right place.
As a Retail Customer Service Officer you will be:
- Flexible and available to work any time and any day between Monday – Friday 08:30am – 6:00pm
- Performing customer sales and service transactions
- Managing high value transaction accurately – which includes handling and processing cash, cheques, credit cards and EFTPOS
- Conducting and processing a number of identity services transactions, including Australian Passport Interview
- Promoting our products and services through up-selling and cross-selling, merchandising and other promotional activities
- Assisting customers with mail lodgements and associate costs
- Building rewarding relationships with customers by understanding their needs
- Assisting with administrative duties such as stocktaking and record maintenance
A bit about you:
- You are able to commit to 8 weeks full time training
- You enjoy working in a team environment
- You have a background in customer service and/or cash handling
- You can lift up to 16kg of mail repeatedly and able to stand up for most of your shift
What’s in it for you?
If successful, you’ll be joining an organisation that encourages diversity and inclusivity. You will have the opportunity to learn from the best in the business and take part in extensive training to hone your customer service skills.
Your new company strives to support its employees by providing growth opportunities within a high functioning and collaborative environment.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. It’s why we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities and cultures, and promote a flexible way of working that enables a genuine work-life balance.
Plus, our unique scale and scope means there are outstanding opportunities for career growth and personal development, whatever your ambitions.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
If you’re excited about the opportunity to be part of a team that is deeply committed to customer service for all Australians, then apply today!
Advertised: 14 Jan 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Jan 2021 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Company: Australia Post
Company Location: Coffs Harbour NSW