Rota Coordinator and Out of Hours Manager Job at Cephas Care Ltd in Ipswich
Rota Coordinator and Out of hours Duty Coordinator
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our team, leading the Out of Hour’s Duty Team and supporting the Rota Department.
The successful candidate will work within our busy office environment for 24 hours per week, supporting the department to manage customer roster requirements, liaising with customers and staff, completing administration tasks to contribute to the smooth running of the departments. As the Out of Hours Duty Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for our care services out of office hours, this involves coordinating 3 standby support staff and managing the services throughout the weekend periods. During this time, you will be supplied with all equipment require to enable you to work from home, this does not restrict you staying at home throughout that period.
Successful candidates will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of care including Learning Disabilities, Domiciliary Care and Community Support.
- Have a friendly and approachable manner.
- Be able to drive as the service covers a lot of Suffolk (a pool car is available for duration of the weekend).
- Be able to use a computer to record events in real-time.
- Be able to be hands on if a situation arises.
- Have excellent organisation skills.
- Be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of care legislation, including Care Act & Safeguarding.
We have two work pattern options available:
Option 1 –24 hours admin per week, on-call weekends. 5.6 weeks annual leave per year (giving 5 weekends off per year) Starting salary of £20107.36 per annum
Option 2 – 24 hours admin per week, on-call 3 out of 4 weekends. 5.6 weeks annual leave per year. Starting salary of £17832.36 per annum.
If this sounds like the position for you then contact us today.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Level 3 Health and Social care (Preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Company: Cephas Care Ltd
Company Location: Ipswich