RSCM Center of Excellence Lead Job at Bayer – in Barcelona, Barcelona provincia
Detalles del empleo
Tiempo completohace 4 horas
Descripción completa del empleo
- Leading a global Center of Expertise (CoE) organization within the Shared Service Center Delivery Network (SSCDN) with the aim to secure effectiveness, efficiency and continuous improvement in the area of Regional Supply Chain Management (RSCM) across the 3 regional hubs.
- Develop and implement initiatives on digitalization, innovation, standardization, technology integration, and automation in close alignment with SCM Global Process Owners/Managers, SSCDN RSCM Organization (Forecast and Demand Planning, Supply Coordination and Material Master Data), SSCDN GSM Organization, the 3 Regional RSCM HQ’s and the country RSCM/O2C organizations.
Scope (global, regional or local): Global
Main Tasks & Responsabilities:
- Member of SSCDN RSCM Management and SCB Management teams.
- Knowledge Management:
- Responsible for Knowledge Management in SSCDN RSCM and standard global onboarding
- Act as an extension of the GPO/GPM organization
- Operational Excellence:
- Develop and Implement continuous process improvement and drive digitalization, innovation and automation via enabling technologies (e.g. process mining) to increase operational efficiency and effectiveness, across the 3 sites.
- Achieve cost savings and quality improvements according to defined goals and business cases, in alignment with RSCM Headquarters, GSM hub, countries and O2C organizations.
- Performance Management:
- Responsible for development and roll-out of RSCM operational KPIs and targets. Responsible for SSCDN RSCM performance reporting to support decision-making, measure process performance, and steer RSCM operations based on big data analytics (dashboards).
- Project Support:
- Contribute to development and implementation of key strategic projects such as transitions, integrations, system upgrades and migrations.
Key Working Relation:
- SSCDN SCM extended management teams (Service Delivery Manager, Operations Managers and Team leaders).
Qualification & Competencies:
- University degree in business administration or equivalent.
- Leadership experience in an international and multicultural environment.
- Several years of professional experience in a Supply Chain Management key role or equivalent experience.
- In depth knowledge of End to End Supply Chain processes, as well as comprehensive knowledge of enabling and developing technologies.
- Profound knowledge of processes & systems (e.g. SAP ERP P2R, Tableau).
- Digital Mindset, experience in Digital tools (RPA, Blockchain etc.) and Predictive Analytics.
- Problem Solving and continuous improvement mindset.
- Result oriented, analytical and strategic thinking, able to structure and steer complex projects.
- Proven ability to align multiple stakeholders in an efficient and effective manner.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Good English skills due to international exposure of position.
- Able to manage multiple cultural and language complexities.
Application Period: 22.03.2021 – 06.04.2021 Reference Code: 373965
Division: Enabling Functions Location: Spain : Cataluña : Barcelona
Functional Area: Accounting Position Grade: VS 1.3
Employment Type: Regular Work Time: Full time
Address Telephone E-Mail
Av. Baix Llobregat, 3, 08970 Sant Joan Despí,
+34 93 495 69 99
Company: Bayer –
Company Location: Barcelona, Barcelona provincia