Sales Engineer Job at SOC Prime in München
SOC Prime is a fast-growing cybersecurity vendor enabling mid-to-large enterprises and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) to control their SOC data quality and manage metric-driven security processes. Our core product, Threat Detection Marketplace, is a SaaS content platform that provides detection, enrichment, integration, and automation algorithms to translate big data, logs, and cloud telemetry into actionable signals related to cybersecurity. We help security professionals to detect and respond to cyber threats as early in the attack lifecycle as possible, supercharging the capabilities and increasing ROI for the majority of SIEM, EDR, NSM, and SOAR tools in use. As a pioneer supporter of Sigma language, at SOC Prime we work together with a global community of 300+ security researchers and, since May 2019, run our own Threat Bounty program to promote collaborative cyber defense. Together we continuously deliver rules, parsers, and machine learning models covering the latest threats, behavior (TTP) based threat hunting, cloud security monitoring, and proactive exploit detection.
SOC Prime is looking for a Sales Engineer to join our ambitious international team to grow and expand our market presence in Germany. As an integral part of the pre-sales effort, the Sales Engineer will lend technical credibility to SOC Prime solutions.
The work location will be from the home office.
Our perfect candidate:
You are highly technical and influential. You have knowledge of SOC operations, threat hunting, incident response, or SIEM experience. Based on your expertise, you are capable of effectively articulating technology and product positioning to a variety of audiences, including C-Level Executives and advanced technical personnel.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Partner with sales executives throughout the sales cycle: opportunity identification, sales meetings, product demonstrations, POCs, scoping meetings, etc.
- Evaluate customer needs and environments, identify technical criteria/requirements and decision drivers
- Provide expertise regarding architecture design, strategy, and planning
- Help with solution training/partner engagement and enablement
- Represent SOC Prime’s solution at industry or customer events
- Help identify product gaps and be a stakeholder for new innovations with product management
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience selling and supporting within the information security space or a strong understanding of the SOC environment
- Proficiency in at least one of the following tools: IBM QRadar, ArcSight, Splunk, SumoLogic, Securonix, Elastic Search, and other similar marketplace products
- Hands-on Knowledge of Security related products and technologies (e.g. IDS/IPS, SIEM/Log Management, Network / Endpoint Security, Incident Response, etc.)
- Ability to effectively present solutions via live presentations and remote webinars
- Knowledge of security threats, solutions, security tools, and network technologies
- Ability to travel
- BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Solid client facing / interpersonal skills; ability to build influential relationships
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Intimacy/knowledge of the specific territory
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking skills, able to plan, pitch and execute
- Fluent German and English languages skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cyber Security : 5 years (Required)
- SIEM: 5 years (Required)
- ArcSight or QRadar: 5 years (Required)
Company: SOC Prime
Company Location: München