Sales Manager – Full time Job at CUCCTV in Manchester
Our high-performing team works closely with customers and the community to better understand their business challenges, specify cost-saving solutions and make informed purchasing decisions around technologies, applications and relevant standards.
Cucctv offers a competitive salary and a bonus program to reward your results. We are known for our exceptional training and on-going development programs to support your career growth.
- In this role you will sell a diverse range of CCTV/Access Control products, intrusion, fire, IP or networking, Telecom and Datacom.
- Serve a variety of markets by suggesting and delivering the right infrastructure solutions to meet customer needs.
- Actively participate and develop new accounts, generate sales quotes, and handle customer inquiries to help service customers and grow business.
- Make cold and warm calls to uncover opportunities in new markets.
- Provide superior customer service by delivering products and services to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Build strong customer relationships, loyalty, and retention.
- Work effectively with others in a team based environment to accomplish organizational goals and to identify and resolve problems.
Your sales skills need be unrivalled, but it also helps if you have:
- Ideally 3 years of experience in a similar sales role
- Prior experience with intrusion, fire, IP or networking is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Self-motivation and drive
- A competitive streak
Reference ID: CUCCTV-Feb
Application deadline: 15/02/2021
Expected start date: 01/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Technical Sales: 1 year (Required)
Company Location: Manchester