Sales Office Administrator – FULL TIME 2 Job at Total Workwear – Lincoln in Lincoln
Total Workwear are distributors of Workwear Safety Footwear & PPE to end users and businesses. We also provide embroidered and printed branding/logos to garments.
We are seeking an experienced person to work in our busy sales / order processing room.
This role will require you to be involved with the daily processing of orders within our system as well as dealing with customer queries and quotes. Orders are received from our web site, telephone and by email.
Working hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. Prospective candidates will need to be flexible to include some Saturday’s as well as early/late opening hours as trade demands.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work independently or as part of our team.
- Excellent phone manner with the ability to communicate in a professional manner with customers both over the telephone and face to face.
- The ability to use their own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- A high level of attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills and be a creator of ideas.
- Good IT skills and be a quick learner.
- Sales experience (desirable but not essential).
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and multitask
- A driven and target-orientated mind set.
Order processing and routines.
- You will be involved with all daily, weekly, monthly and annual system/office routines.
- You will download and process orders as required.
- You will continuously monitor the smooth flow of orders through our system to enhance the customer experience.
- Identify issues and know when to escalate them.
- You will deal with incoming and outgoing correspondence via email, telephone and post.
- You will create supplier purchase orders daily.
- You will assist in all areas of the business as required.
- You will be aware of the flow of branding orders through our systems.
Sales related Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receive and process orders by telephone and email.
- Produce quotes and follow up as necessary.
- Identify the needs of the client and quickly respond to client requests.
- Be aware of all orders coming into our system and assess for any potential sales opportunities.
- Be responsible for ensuring excellent customer service and endeavour to exceed client expectations.
- Operate as a reliable point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Monitor the timely and successful delivery of our products and branding according to customer needs.
- Must have outstanding organisational skills to manage multiple client requirements on a daily basis.
- Demonstrate and promote the company vision and values.
- You will have the ability and condidence to serve customers at our trade counter.
Rates of pay will be dependent upon age and experience and comply with all government legislation.
Additional hours may be required from time to time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £18,137.60 per year
- Similar job: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Company: Total Workwear – Lincoln
Company Location: Lincoln