Sales Representative Job at RAVAS EUROPE – in Hamburg
As a Sales Representative, you are always one step ahead of the rest. Sales are your engine, and customer relationships keep you moving forward. Do you have the drive and ambition to join our team? Buckle up for this adventure!
Take control of your sales career
Of course, intensifying and growing the partnerships with our existing customer network will make you a winner. But also targeting and building a prospect base in industry and logistics is an essential step in the RAVAS ambition to grow on a global scale.
As a Sales Representative, you are responsible for selling mobile weighing systems in the North Germany region. Preferably, you live in the greater Hamburg/Bremen area due to the extremely diverse sales network. From logistical companies to farmers, from medium-sized companies to international players. With us, you can take control of your sales career. You are in the driver’s seat to decide how to achieve your goals and develop further with all the guidance and support of your direct colleagues, your manager, and the sales support department.
Responsibilities, skills and experience
Within the role of Sales Representative your responsibilities are, but not limited to
- Responsible for the sales program, targets, and sales channels in your region
- Proactively work on seizing new opportunities while systematically managing the sales channels in your area
- Build on existing customer relationships and become our customers primary and reliable point of contact for advice and product demonstrations
- Motivate your colleagues in Sales Office, Service, Marketing and R&D to aid you in achieving sales targets and managing customers
- Together with the team, you lead the ordering process from A to Z and the registration of sales activities in our CRM system
- Add value to the team with a continuous drive to do and make things better
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Negotiation skills and enthusiasm
- Strong communication skills and customer-oriented approach
- People person that knows how to support our customers fully
- Preferably experienced in the forklift industry
- Commercial experience with technical products that require explanation
- An efficient organizer who thinks and acts independently
- Gifted with a focus on problem-solving
- Fluent in German, and good knowledge of English since all communication with headquarters is in English
What RAVAS offers
RAVAS offers you the opportunity to join a growing global team and provide you an opportunity to build a successful, challenging, and permanent sales position. RAVAS’s worldwide presence allows you to work with the best professionals in the global market. Furthermore, RAVAS is growing and transforming. From a small family-owned company to an internationally innovative and dedicated specialist in mobile weighing. RAVAS welcomes you in an open and professional work environment, where it all starts with an extensive onboarding procedure. Then, with introduction interviews about the market, our solutions and services, product training, and a teammate, we will guide you into the world of RAVAS. We can’t wait for you to join the team!
RAVAS Europe BV
Timelapse building of the new headquarters
RAVAS Europe BV
Job Type: Full-time
Company: RAVAS EUROPE –
Company Location: Hamburg