Salesforce Admin – $95K – Akron, Ohio Job at Mason Frank International in Akron, OH
Salesforce Admin – $95K – Akron, Ohio
Great opportunity to join a purpose-driven holding company that values people over profits. They value the aim to grow thriving and sustainable organizations that focus on organizational stability with positive community impact and empower employees to lead healthy, wholesome, and fulfilling lives. This company also strives every day to earn the loyalty of electric power system owners in a way that is safe and reliable.
The purpose of this position is to utilize Salesforce to report issues, manage accounts, data setup, and security.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Perform administration of Salesforce.com including configuration, workflows, custom objects, and related lists
- Implement enhancements and rollout new features
- Manage security, users, roles, profiles, groups, queues, sharing rules, and other setup options
- Manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of users
- Assist users with report design and management
- Train employees on best practices of Salesforce
- Conduct training on all salesforce related systems to sales and marketing teams.
- Oversee the importation of new leads and contacts daily. Develop a standard operating procedure for this process that is followed by entry-level market researchers and data analysts
- Run Deduplication Tools & Demand Tools to scrub duplicate data from the database at least once a week
- Run Quarterly Database Maintenance Reports – APEX tests, field utilization reports, roles by profile reports
- Responsible for code deployments, and change control compliance
- Assists in the evaluation, scoping and completion of new development requests ensuring compliance with existing processes
- Troubleshoots reported issues, working directly with SMEs as needed, monitoring key processes to ensure they are successful
To be a good fit for this position, you must have:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree plus 2+ years of related business experience
- 4+ years of experience functioning as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce Administration Certification is required
- Salesforce Administration Advanced Certification preferred
- Service Cloud Experience a plus
- FS Lightning experience preferred
- Project Management experience a plus
Skills that would also help you be a goof fit are:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Demonstrate sharp, analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently to meet project requirements with minimal supervision
- Capable with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel)
- Managing email marketing campaigns, segmenting lists, and conducting A/B tests to monitor email performance
- Analyze data and company products and services to ensure the sales team’s conversion rate is as high as possible
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- Competitive salary of 95k
- Work on-site with remote flexibility one day per week
- The opportunity to expand your admin experience with a great company
Interviews will be conducted shortly, so apply now so you do not miss out on this potential opportunity to accelerate your career.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at 347-783-6732 or .
Great opportunity to join a purpose-driven holding company that values people over profits. They value the aim to grow thriving and sustainable organizations that focus on organizational stability with positive community impact and empower employees to lead healthy, wholesome, and fulfilling lives. This company also strives every day to earn the loyalty of electric power system owners in a way that is safe and reliable. The purpose of this position is to utilize Salesforce to report issues, manage accounts, data setup, and security.
Company: Mason Frank International
Company Location: Akron, OH