SC-Dispatcher Job at Sky Cafe Ltd. – in Montréal, QC
You might say we have our head in the clouds and our feet on the ground. We’re visionaries who saw an opportunity to shake up the airline catering industry, and with some hard work we’ve managed to make that pie-in-the-sky notion a reality. We offer quality fare while keeping costs low.
- Dispatch drivers
- Communicate with drivers on flight details
- Follow flight schedules on delays and changes in routes
- Arrange routes for drivers
- Communicate with catering companies on late shipments
- Record all information from airlines
- 1-3 years experience in a dispatch role
- Airline experience would be an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Work well under pressure
- Strong administrative skills
- Microsoft office experience at an intermediate level
- Full and part time opportunities available
- Excellent hourly rate and benefits
Wage: $22.00 per hour
Paid day off on your birthday!
Annual work boot allowance
Health benefits: Medical, dental, life and disability insurance
Thank you for your application with Sky Cafe Ltd. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer who agrees not to discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.
Company: Sky Cafe Ltd. –
Company Location: Montréal, QC