Scrum Master Job in Remote at White Hat Gaming –
About White Hat Gaming
Founded in 2012, White Hat Gaming (WHG) is an online casino technology and services company with offices in Malta, London, Gibraltar, Chicago, and Cape Town. With a global team of over 550 specialists, we provide market-leading content, including Kambi Sportsbook and over 100 leading games providers.
We promote and foster a highly collaborative environment, offering complete flexibility and autonomy to our staff. As we grow rapidly, we continue to maintain a start-up atmosphere where we help each other and take a holistic approach to our day-to-day responsibilities.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to assist the team to plan their deliverables effectively, problem solve, coach the development teams on the best Agile practices to produce high value increments and foster a culture of accountability.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications with various stakeholders
- Partner with the Product Owner to define goals, manage the backlog and handle new requests
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- Design processes to continually enhance operating model
- Use data, reporting and insight to lead the teams to reach an optimal and sustained velocity that makes delivery predictable and quantifiable
What you already have:
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role
- Familiarity with software development and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts including the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, and backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Experience or knowledge of iGaming is a plus
- A passion for learning new things and operating outside of your comfort zone at times
How we approach things:
- Medium-sized company with a start-up culture and a can-do ethos.
- We focus on getting stuff done and supporting each other to achieve common and individual goals.
- Working remotely but communicating regularly.
- Open-door policy across all levels and departments.
- An inclusive environment with staff from all around the world.
What we offer:
- A mostly remote and flexible working schedule.
- Generous time off varied based on the country of residence.
- Training on the job.
- Opportunity to progress within the company, not limited to one department or team.
- Hardware & Software allowance or work equipment is provided to make sure you have all the right tools to get the job done.
Everything about WHG won’t fit into a job ad, want to find out more about working with us? Apply to get the conversation started.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
About the Company
Company: White Hat Gaming –
Company Location: Remote